Little Sad Eyes



CONTENTS

Available for sims of all ages and genders
18 EA colours (default + non-default)
35 Sandwich Unnatural (non-default)
20 Sandwich Naturals (non-default)
20 Sandwich Neutrals (non-default)
1 black sclera overlay (skin detail, tattoo + facepaint)
Base game compatible
Custom thumbnail
Non-defaults all disabled for random

REQUIREMENTS

The Sims 4 (Base Game)

CREDIT

EA/Maxis
Sims 4 Studio


 Fixed the default replacement versions which stopped working after Eco Lifestyle.

If you downloaded the LittleSadEyes_Default_EA file previously, redownload and
reinstall and they should work correctly now. Don't forget to remove or overwrite the old file.

All non-defaults still work and don't need to be replaced.

 
 
EA
Includes all 18 EA colours in default and 
non-default versions - install only one
[DOWNLOAD]

UNNATURALS
Includes 35 Sandwich Unnaturals swatches 
- non-default only
[DOWNLOAD]

NATURALS
Includes 20 Sandwich Naturals swatches - 
non-default only
[DOWNLOAD]

NEUTRALS
Includes 20 Sandwich Neutrals swatches - 
non-default only
[DOWNLOAD]

BLACK SCLERA
Black sclera overlay in three different 
version - skin detail, tattoo and facepaint
[DOWNLOAD]

ALT DOWNLOAD: Patreon (free)


 

If you like my content, please consider donating.
If you have any problems please contact me via Tumblr.

12 comments:

  1. Hey the non-default EA color eyes aren't working. the swatches are there but the eyes aren't. The swatches are showing the default colours instead. The unnatural eyes are working. So i was wondering if the Ea colors non-defaults are missing a mesh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G'day Shirley! This issue has been fixed and the file has been updated, please redownload, thanks! =D

      Delete
  2. Wooow! I'm in love! I appreaciate it. You did a good work. Thanks for sharing with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you do! Please keep creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these but the non-defaults keep getting removed from my child and toddler sims as soon as I exit CAS :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this has nothing to do with my CC specifically, it's an issue that's been around for years (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/ARCHIVED-Child-Toddler-Hair-Color-Changing/td-p/3581609) that for some reason the Sims Team seem to just ignore and keep claiming it's CC even though it happens to many people (myself included) with a completely vanilla games.

      It only happens to children and toddlers but it affects the hair colour, brow colour and eye colour randomly, and sadly there isn't anything we can do about it. There are work-arounds (that you should be able to find super easily by Googling as it's a very common bug that everyone seems to experience) but nothing actually fixes it properly and permanently.

      Sorry I couldn't be more help 😕

      Delete
  5. Just wondering, is it possible to convert the non-default eyes (specifically the unnaturals, naturals, and neutrals) to default eyes while not overriding the EA defaults? I'd just like to make all the eyes defaults so that they can be inherited, but I can't download s4pe on my Mac to convert them myself. And honestly I'm not even sure if it'll make all the eyes genetic but just wanted to ask. LOVE these eyes btw!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making things "default" by definition means replacing the original colours, but I think what you're after is making them genetic so that children inherent their parents eye colour, yes? The only way that I know how to do that is to make them enabled for random, which I specifically avoid doing. I've played around with the option for hair colours before and it doesn't work out well because EA's townie generator is complete wackadoo and spawns nothing but townies with crazy colour hair and eyes; nothing something the majority of people (including myself) are looking for tbh

      Delete
  6. Hey lovely, the default swatches are not working with the new update - the ea default shows up instead of your version of the defaults (only the defaults). I was wondering if it would get updated? I also love your content by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check my Tumblr for updates on when they eyes will be fixed 😊

      Delete
  7. Are the defaults going to be updated since the June 3rd patch broke all default eyes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check my Tumblr for updates on when they eyes will be fixed 😊

      Delete